Light Automatically Powers On when motion is detected for an initial time of 30 seconds.
After initial 30 seconds, if motion is still detected, on period extends to 2 min intervals.
If there is no more motion detected, It will Automatically Powers Off.
Motion detection range is within 8 meters and 120 degrees from center of PIR sensor.
- Automatically Powers On when motion is detected $ Power Off when No More Motion.
- LED bulb uses only 6W, but equivalent of a 50W-60W incandescent bulbs
- Average lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- Reduces energy consumption up to 90%
- Lasts 40 times longer than standard incandescent light bulbs
- High quality replacement of standard E27 incandescent light bulbs
- Shatter resistant, flame retardant lens with Aluminium heat sink
- Wild beam angle for more efficient lighting
- Cool to the touch
- Mercury free