Philips is certified
under QS 9000. Each Philips CD-R has to pass multiple quality control tests before
it is released, making it the most reliable optical data storage media. Philips
provides diverse CD Recordable products to meet customer’s unique needs. Philips
is capable of offering the highest quality and compatibility discs.
By using new developed advanced organic dye in the recording
layer, Philips has successfully produced CD-R with superb read-write quality,
reliability and durability.
Philips CD-R has an extremely low error rate and a wide performance
range. It guarantees highly stable writing/reading speeds up to 52X.
Philips CD-R has achieved excellent environmental tests under
high temperature and high humidity. After acceleration aging test, Philips CD-R
shows stable error ratio over 1,000 hours which is of the same class more than
100 years storage under room condition.
- Media Type: CD-R (CDR), CD-Recordable Blank Media
- Media Capacity: 700MB
- Recording time: 80Min
- Media Recording Speed: 1X-52X
- Remark: Professional Grade
- Conforms to the "Orange Book Part II"
- Durable, long lasting archieves
- Excellent performance
- Long storage acceleration tests guarantees storage for more than 100 years
- Excellent light stability
- Very low BLER (Block Error Rate)
- Best UV resistence heat resisttance
- Compatibility with readers and writers